Monday, December 7, 2015

week 14: Famous Last Words

This past week was all about studying. In between work, family,  and school, It was hard finding time to study but it was worth it. The only trouble I had last week was my molecular test. Anytime I take it, I feel like i do bad in it. However I think I can pull off a B in the class. This week was two of my friends birthday parties. Since I did not work Saturday, I decided to go back to Norman to study until the birthday party. I got a 6 or 7 hours in and helped a lot in preparing me for next week. That day I  worked on a presentation for my Spanish class. we got it done and finished. However, I left kind of irritated because my group did not really try. Someone said that they were getting a B no matter what so it did not really mater. The party started at 7. We ate johnny carinos before cutting the cake. It was a well need break. Just to chill and talk made my day a lot better. I left Norman late, so i did not get to church on time. instead I went home and put up Christmas lights. It went pretty smoothly and I got done in about two hours. Then I started to work on the Christmas tree.  The week went pretty well it nice coming back home and giving my parent a helping hand. Finals Week is coming up and this week is dead week. So all I am doing is Studying around the clock. I took of this weekend, so I could get some more time studying. Those extra 16  hours will go a long way. My presentation Is Monday afternoon so I just going over what I need to say.

(finals week, websource: tumblr.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment