Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week 15: reflections

 The class went pretty well. Even though I am indian, I never grew up in a Hindu background. I learned a lot about the hindu gods and the stories pertaining to them. I really liked the growth mindsets and the famous last words. It makes you look back on the week and reflect on how it went. Not only that it helps figure what you maybbe doing wrkng and you can think about ways to correct that probelm. The only thing I did not find useful was the tech tips. However, i think that the because i keep up with new apps and the new tech coming out. I am most proud about the story tellings. I never liked writing and it was always one of worst qualities. I was suprised about how creative incould be. One piece of advice I would give is too make a schedule and keep of with the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment