Monday, August 31, 2015

Week 1 Curation

Since i used Google Chrome, I try to use different extensions for my home page to organize everything. As of now, I am using IncrediStartPage to organize bookmarks, history, and popular websites I use in one place. I never been to big on Pinterest or twitter since i know i would abuse it. I have not heard of known until today. It sounds pretty interesting and I probably read more on it before I try it . keeping track information online is pretty easy for me. It is not getting distracted by you tube videos, Facebook, or forum sites like Reddit that is hard.I would love to organize stuff better but making sure my bookmarks is the last thing in mind so i tend to forget to. One way of getting organized is using extensions for your browser. They can add and rearrange the way your  notepads, calendars, and bookmarks are displayed on your browser. Opening A Facbook page or any way to increase the way the students in this way can interact with each other would go well in creating a good curation-and-sharing-experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment