Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Week 10: Reading B


I decided to continue where I left offs since I was only a coupe minutes left over.  I started from around Arjun is morning the death of his son.  From here till the end of the movie, it stays consistently on track with the book.  Even though this movie is completely out of my genre of movies, I did like it. It was entertaining, funny, and had lots action. The biggest thing was that the story stayed on track with book which hard for a lot of movies to do.  Of course so parts had to be excluded out but it alter the course of the story. The movie did have its weird parts. Like at the beginning when Ganesh is talking to Vamikil about sex and the god is using the word “semen” a lot. It was also pretty easy to understand since they used mostly American actors. It would be cool to see a remake. With all the CGI and special effects we have now. The movie could actually do pretty well in the box office. Although a lot of the plot would have to be excluded since it is around 5 hours long and nobody wants to sit in the theater that long.  
(peter brooks, web source: Cinemagia)

No comments:

Post a Comment