Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 9: Famous Last Words

Until last week I have been keeping up with the workload for the class. However, this week I forgot to do story telling and ,not mention, I am behind in my project. I am planning on doing all the bonus this week so I can catch up and keep up with extra credit. These past weeks have been so busy. My uncle and aunt are living with me until November. So I have to give up my room because their in retirement I am their personal chauffeur ,on the weekends.Combine this and working around seventeen hours a week, Recently, Integris Baptist called me for an interview for a monitor tech job. The interview went well and I have high hopes for the job. This will be the first non retail place I have worked at and its my first legitimate step into the medical field. While I was waiting for my interview, I was kind of happy to see that I would be working a hospital. It was kind of way to show that goods times are on there way.  Not only that I have huge test in Molecular Biology on Wednesday and Spanish and Sociology test during the first week of November. Also we have to do a group poster assignment in my Spanish class and my group is not really responding to anything. The project is due Wednesday afternoon, so hopefully they will help.  It might sound weird but I love this chaos. Yeah sure my grades will take a small hit but I am always busy and never bored. Right now, My only focus is staying on track and organizing my time the best I can. I have tried agendas and everything under the sun to help me keep track of everything. Yet, I can not ever find anything that will get me into the habit or being more productive.
(Qoute, websource: Pinterest)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Davis, how did you do in that molecular biology test? I thought this test was hard than the last two test. I can totally relate to you, I missed many assignments on this class because I was trying to study for all the midterm exams. Therefore, I am planning on doing a lot of extra credit and finishing up this class before dead week.

    ReplyDelete