Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Week 8: looking foward

What i want to explore in the future is the limits of my writing and crarive capability. I want to try new ways to write and news ways to put ideas my head on to paper. One of my biggest flaws that i want to fix is my grammer. Eventhough I proofread my work, there are still a lot of grammer mistakes. I have missed two assignments recently so I want to start assignments early. On the weekends, i am really busy so i need to work around that.
( future, websource: getfullyfunded)

1 comment:

  1. I am not the best at grammar either but one thing I do to fix it is proofread my writing. Time is definitely a factor for this class. I tell myself that I'm going to finish everything early but end up waiting till the last minute. Weekends are super busy for me as well. I am also trying to work around these obstacles.

    ReplyDelete