Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 9: Curation Spaces


So far we have just finished Mahabharata and like Ramayana,I found out it has its own online movie. Whenever, I read Mahabharata I got never get interested in the story like how I was with Ramayana. Watching this movie cleared up the book up a lot. Of course the movie missed parts here and there but that is not the point. The movie delivered the story Mahabharata in a great manner. I was interested the whole way. I even watched week 1 reading in one sitting without even noticing. Recently, I switched from writing my blogs in word to online word counter. It lets me know if I am using a certain word too much. Since I have not had a chance to write about it browser bookmarks. It helps me keep with the stories and storybooks I like.
(Movie, Websource: Youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment