Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 9: Tech Tip

This tech tip is google chrome exclusive. (Sorry IE and Mozilla users) If you are not aware, Chrome has extension its online store. I have been using extensions to make my internet experience the best for me. From changing white backgrounds on pages to black or customizing your facvorite homepage it is really useful. There is an Extension called incredi Start page. It changes your home to page full of bookmarks, recently closed tabs and most visited websites all in one place. Oh yeah,  it has a notepad so you can copy a quick link whenever, you need too.
(Incredi Start page, Websource: Google)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like it would be very useful to me! Something I’ve been trying to work on is getting my “internet-life” more organized. I just recently started using bookmarks for the first time, but this sounds even better! It would be cool to organize all of the links I commonly use into categories such as social media, school, shopping, and other special interests.

    ReplyDelete