Tuesday, October 13, 2015

week 8: looking back

There are two stories i am  most proud of.  The first one was the war story and the second being the story about shaq. In these stories i attempted to step out of my comfort zone. After i finished them, it felt like trying new ways to write was a great idea. Of the two readings we had I liked ramayana the best. In mahabharata. Mahabharata was boring and i kinda had to push myself to actually complete the readings. However, in ramayana,i actually enjoyed the story and did not have to force myself to read it.  This was my first online class. At first it was hard to adjust to online work m6 assignments were late but as the semester went on i got better at it . Unfortunately,  as midterms are approaching my assignments are barely getting some on time. I usually do my assignments after my morning classes. I got to the library at around noon and finish it at the bizzell computer lab. I usually do not do curations because i can not of anything to write for them. Growth mindset on the other hand i like because they help me identify flaws in my own thinking and make me a better 
person. 
(Online class, websource : imgflip)

1 comment:

  1. The writing I’ve done for this course has put me out of my comfort zone as well! It’s a good thing, though. I too think I’ve enjoyed the Ramayana the most. Online courses are definitely different compared to traditional courses; they offer more freedom but you do have to be more diligent about completing coursework on time. I’m struggling getting things done on time as well. Good luck with the rest of the semester.

    ReplyDelete