Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 10:Famous Last words

These past few weeks have been crazy. My molecular test was really hard and was to busy with my new job to get much studying done. It was terrible time to get that job but i cant turn it down since it provides really good experience and I was really luckily to even get it in the first place. So far i am working Thursday at my old job and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 3pm to 11pm. The pay is well but my time to homework is taking a hit. I still need to do my story which I am way too far behind in but I can get that done Monday night.  This week I had family from Chicago come. It was fun hanging out with even though I came back super late. They only stayed one day before they had to continue towards Dallas. I have a sociology test on Tuesday but surprisingly I am not worried about that class. Its a pretty easy class and whose test surprisingly consist of vocab. Hopefully i am getting overconfident from my last test and bomb this one. My only goal this week is to get as much work i can get done by Thursday night since my weekends are so busy.
( i can, Websource: crossfit)

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand the frustration when balancing class and work. Starting a new job in the middle of a semester does sound rather difficult. I had to work full-time for about a month and half. Thankfully the hours are going down and it is becoming easier. I just want to encourage you to keep going! We are almost through this semester.

    ReplyDelete