Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 11: Tech Tip

My tech tip this week is not for your computer but it is for your phone. So basically there different names for it for the iphone its called jail breaking and the android it is called rooting. Now people always say “don’t do it” or “ it will make your phone slower.” Yeah, that is true but only if you download a ton of junk. The reason I do it is that it helps keep me organized. I have not done it to my new phone but when i had ill i did was make subtle changes and it too my own personal liking

(customize Android, Websource: reddit)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Davis! Thanks for sharing your tech tip. I think it's a great option to jail break your phone. I didn't know about this till a few years ago. I do like the original settings of the iphone but this tip gives more options. Personally I like the iphone better than android phones but I guess everyone has their own preferences.

    ReplyDelete