Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 12: famous last words

This week was pure chaos. The Spanish II test ,which i felt the most prepared for, mad me so mad. Everyone in the class knew their stuff and we have a great teacher. However, The directions for the exam did not make sense, I could make out what they were saying but it did not make sense. The whole class agreed with this. The professor even showed us, who makes the test and to email them after class. On friday, I had my molecular the test. I came unprepared but I left super confident on the test. I thought it was funny how my "easy test" was actually the hard one and vice versa. Its is crazy hwo life works out sometimes. Diwali night was last saturday and I worked Thursday night , Friday night, and Saturday morning. IT was hard driving back and forth from  OKC and Norman but the dance went well. We somehow manage to get the whole dance down. Since we the last dance, we had to finish it off with a bang. I barley had any sleep so right the diwali night I had to crash at my friends apartment. I ended skipping church and then going to work
(Motivation, websource: linkedin)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Davis, sounds like you had a pretty hectic week going on! I always feel like foreign language tests are harder than english tests because sometimes the instructions aren't always so clear. I know I use to have a lot of problems with my Arabic test instructions just because of spelling mistakes, I"m surprised your teacher didn't just try and work around the instructions for her grades since it sounds like most of your classmates had the same problem. Also great job on the determination with the dance and work, I know how hard it can be to have to drive back and forth everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Davis,
    I notice that you always use lowercase I instead of capitalized I. In addition, there were so many spelling and grammar mistakes in your post. I believe it is because you were short on time. It seems like you were so busy with school. I totally understand, last week was really busy for me too. Finals week is coming, so hang in there.

    ReplyDelete