Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 13: Famous last words

Thanksgiving week was great. Sunday was intense. My group decided to do our molecular biology the day before it due. We all thought it was due Wednesday but it turns out Monday at 11:20 was the actual date.  I ended up  it working on it from 10:00pm to 5:30am. My group then took over the rest until 10:00am, We checked it and turned it in.  Monday and Tuesday were really fun. my first class Monday was cancelled which amazingly cancelled the same day that my project was due. The day went as it usually did and I went to the rest of my classes. Tuesday, i had one class and then I had an essay to proofread before i had to turn it in. Later that day after my essay was turned in my brothers and some of friends from Church came to visit. This week was the last week my uncle and aunt were staying with us before they left back to India. We have family thanksgiving at my house and my mom cooked the turkey while I cooked the ham. The house was packed and no one left until 12:00am. After that I had my last shift at converse from 3:00am to 12:00pm. it was a fun shift. Not many people came but I had never been so tired in my life. Working there was really nice and people there were really cool. After I got off, Immediately went home to get some sleep. I only got five hours before i woke up. I went black friday shopping then slept until 12pm. Friday was the last for my aunt and uncle here. I was way to tired to go to the airport with but i said my goodbyes. The ice "storm" hit my neighbor hood pretty hard but we had power.
(lifememe, memegenerator.net
.)

No comments:

Post a Comment