Monday, November 9, 2015

week 11: Reading Feedback

I choose two different readings One was the movie about about Mahabharata and the other was a Song/poetic version of Mahabharata. I liked the movie alot, Thigs I never noticed or just did not understand were expounded upon by the movie. The Prose version of Mahabharata was not on the reading schedule we made. I could not get the comic book so I chose this. It was interesting. I never thought that someone would rewrite the epic in this way.There was a reading guide for both my Readings. They were actually helpful. In the movie, I felt that the first week required a lot more time than the other week. I spent five hours in total during the movie. ( I did fall asleep for 30min so i had to rewatch it) then the prose reading took about an hour or two. These version were both available online.
(scene from Mahabhrata, websource: Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment