Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 11: famous last words

This week went a lot better than the last one. I bought a new pair of running shoes last week. So far they are literally the most comfortable thing i have ever worn. I worked out with them and i jogged with them but I have not actually broken them in. I started a new workout so that I can dunk on basketball. I could not start it yet because I am dancing for Diwali night but I already got everything. Even Though this coming week is packed full of tests, I am not really stressed. I made schedule to get me through the week. Monday and Sunday I used for finishing this class work. On Monday afternoon, I have to study for Spanish and Mondays reading and Do sociology homework. Tuesday, I have one class, I'm going to study for my Spanish test on Wednesday and then I study for m molecular biology test on Friday. Also On Tuesday I have to fit dance practice in so I do not miss steps on thist Saturday. Wednesday, I will just finish studying Spanish and get pretty deep into molecular. Thursday, I work most of the day so I have to do some late night reviewing and Friday I have work. Saturday, I work in the morning so Afterwards I would have to drive back to Norman and get my dance ready. Finally, Sunday I also have work. On every night this week, I have to finish these assignments before I sleep. SO far this schedule looks good to me. I just wished the rest of the weeks were as east as this one.  I think the last week was the final week where i will behind. We have been practicing for Diwali night all week, so far I think we will get the dance down by then.

(hard work, websource: Primer)

No comments:

Post a Comment